Saturday, May 15, 2010

RECOMMENDATIONS



Dude,
I went to ABC Cycle & Sport on Parc today and the following happened:
A) they fixed my bike in 10 minutes (if not less)
B) Suggested the most amazing (and cheap) upgrade options
C) Were SUPER friendly, helpful, speedy, efficient, and KNOWLEDGEABLE.. and best of all CUTE!! (even if the gentleman at the door was only a meagre age of 16)

I have been to numerous bike shops around the city and have had many a bad experience, so you can assume my suprise when I found ABC Cycle to encompass everything I needed in a bike shop. Also, I have quickly realized that if you live in Montreal, ABC Cycle is seriously the ONLY place to go. Whatever the need be.
Cant say enough good things about this place.

Not to mention, there's nothing better then the a shop that smells like brand new bikes and cycle equipment.

I have officially found my accessible dream bike: 859$ - which is the cheaper of the choices, among many.
Heavens got a seat for me.



Enjoy the ride.

bikebikemtl

ABC Cycles & Sports
5584 Parc Ave.
Montreal, (QC)
H2V 4H1
Tel.: 514.276.1305
Fax : 514.276.8100

Email : info@abccycles.com



No comments:

Post a Comment